2009年7月12日 星期日

Friends

How would you think of the term "good friend"? Good friend is someone you are willing to go along with, happy to talk with. He would always be there and prompt you seldom thinking of alone. He would always shore you up, show forbearance to everything you did, unconditionally. For every decisions you make, he stands alongside with you, incites you to archieve your goal. When you get rejected by the others, you would have his consent and make you feel good. He is someone always appericate with you, you would envisage that you are the best when you going with him. You would find it is cushy to make consensus with him because you both think alike and talk alike, he's seemingly someone molded from you, he would do what you like to do, have what you like to have. You just always feel good to stay with him.

Is it correct?

There are nothing correct or not in a relationship. But if it were yes, what you need is not a human being, you simply need a recorder - it says what you say, never shows dissent. It would not hurt you, make you get gloomy. I have heeded many people just only intends to go along with someone embracing them, they dont need dissident.
Friend is a partner in your struggleing life. If you are my friend, it would say that i determine to turst you, rely on you. Maybe we are not alike, we always clash with each other, even sometimes we would rattle our relationship. We see the reality so differently. But we realised that no one can see the whole picture, our preception is limited and you would see things i overlooked. So we are gald to see we are thinking differently and concurrently we are not needed to agree with each other. We both have our own discretion, we are so different, so we can collaborate and make something greater than alone. If you think i'm wrong, you would tell me, never afriad that it would hurt me, because you take it as you obligation, take me as your good friend, you want me to be good, you want me to do it better. Maybe i am reluctant to take on your opinion, rigid to accept you suggestion, because i have my own mind and you just dont understand me. So we plunge in a vicious row, even a scuffle, and cause a standoff. But we have came across for so long time, i know your meaning, even the words from you is fierce, and so do I. When we clam down, we still think of that you are my friend. So I wave my hand to you, go down and have dinner together, preceed to our talk - it is what i think about Friend.

沒有留言:

張貼留言