2009年10月18日 星期日

Set to marathon(?)

The Hong Kong Marathon will take place on 28th Feb 2010, i will take part in the 10km challenge with my friends. I guess i will hand in application tomorrow and fork out for a new pair of running-shoes. The problem i really concern is how much time i would set aside for training, it's really awkward for me. In one hand, i am a running novice so i ought to spare more time to run, but in other hand if i really put extra time on training, i have to cut short and even call off some of my daily affairs, that i am indeed reluctant. Okay, it's time to reshuffle my time table.

Murakami Haruki had said in his best-seller "What i talk about when i talk about running" that he ran 10km everyday for marathon practice. As a famous writer like him, it should be a pile of work waiting for him but he can surprisingly set such time aside for running. Confessedly it really puts me to shame - for both physically and mentally, i may need more training.

P.S i have heard that Mizuno Wave Aero is good for distance-run training, i should have one.

沒有留言:

張貼留言