2009年12月6日 星期日

A confession

I hadn't update this blog last week, due to my ISP service was suspended till last friday. To be frank, even i couldn't get access to my blog, i should do it with notepad or MS WORD and loaded it into my USB drive or sth, then looked for a internet accessible PC to update the blog. It sounds very very crazy.

Normally, whether update your blog or not in a regular basis is not somethings with very high consequent. For me, i make this blog because i want to write somethings, sincerely, to record what i have seen or thought in last week. Everytime i wrote a new passage, i had looked deeply into my mind and learnt how to express my inside thinking with a language which i didn't grip it very well. Everytimes i added a new column to my blog, that implied i have another chance to practise myself how to reshuffle the muddled ideas in my mind. For me, keeping the blog updated is something quite important to refresh myself.

So i should do it at all cost, even i didn't have internet - yes, i admit it is crazy, I'm solely a very insane guy. But, as you have seen, i didn't do it, maybe i am not as crazy as i think.

沒有留言:

張貼留言