2010年4月22日 星期四

Emotion

It's something we needed to rein. One of the prominent differents bewteen human and beast is that human knows, should know, how to express their emotions in a legitimate way. I remember a story revolved around a rich woman and a man: One day, the woman said," I will only do thing that i like to." Then the man stared at the dog embraced in her arms and reply her, "My dear lady, for a being, you are same as your puppy." The story came from a renowned writer but i cannot recall his name. Pls let me know if you have heard that.

I have heard too much like "I do it my way.", "I couldn't help because i'm just this kind of person." and "it's suck please don't bother me.". I concede that it's impossible for us to be good all the time, a moment of spree is essential. But conversely it's not acceptable for someone to do everything at will. It is really a challenge to walk along with someone who doesn't know how to remain calm and says reasonably. The only way i used to cope with that is just shut my mouth up.

沒有留言:

張貼留言