2009年6月14日 星期日

I love Summer ~

Summer is always ensued with happiness. In the last year summer, as i just graduated, i spent all of my time to do things i like most, for instance, went to swim 3 times a week, read books in library every afternoon (Umm....), or went along with my friends. It was one of my most meaningful and inclusive summer, I learnt a lots from reading books and it prompted me to look into myself, thereby i procured many dignified and wise idea to shape myself up. I had not hastened to find job as it should be my last long summer vacation, i intended to make it in term of fun. I envisaged to hava a trip, but it was called off with some reasons. Anyway i still had my good time. It ended up as a job offer given to me.
I am keen to have another good summer, i am looking forward to promenade under the sun shine.

P.S. We can see KaKa, C Ronlado and Villa (?) in the lavish RM in the coming reason. It should be
a unprecedented and explosive team to make their opponets gloomy and dire - when you
are playing PES 2010 wuth you friend.

沒有留言:

張貼留言