2009年6月7日 星期日

Nothing

I rein myself to write the blog once a week, but routinely i cant set to do it. I struggle to inspire myself to start writing. Say sth about the news happened in this week? Fine, a taxi hijacking or a 17 years old teen almostly drown in a one metre pool are quite good to discuss, 20th anniversary of 6th June pro-democrazy movement is also prominent.
Taxi robbery turned up twice in this week, and the hijackers involved were teens. What's engraved on the youngsters' mind?
Would you intend to make a high jump into a 1 metre pool ? What's bracing up our teens to do so?
A solemn vigil of 6th June incident turned into a trendy - some teenagers huddled and treated it was a carnival, printed funny icons on their banners and brandished them to make fun. What's the teens envisaging?
More news i hadn't mentioned, for instance, drug abuse for the students of a well-known school, etc. I found i'm just too old to be a young people - maybe a highly defective uncle. I cannot sympathize with our city's youth, i cannot set myself to realise them. I am ruled out.

沒有留言:

張貼留言