2010年2月7日 星期日

Eventful Week

Many things had happened in the city this week. A multi-storey run-down building collapsed and claimed 4 lifes; Nina Wang's estate row was over, Mr Chan failed to be the heir of the hundred million dollars estate; Noble Prize winner Dr Kao returned to Hong Kong. It should be more but i can't remember all of them at this moment.

They all are big, but not bigger than that: I have lost my Job.

Yes, I have lost my job.

It's a very imminent issue. Despite my last day in office is approaching, i still have no idea of what's the new job i have to get. But there is something very clear in my mind, that's: i will not find a engineering work as my new job this time. I hope i can have a brand new experience in the coming year.

Maybe a short trip is wonderful.

沒有留言:

張貼留言