2010年2月21日 星期日

Happy New Year!

It's a bit late - i wish everyone all the best in the coming Year of Tiger.

HK film Ecohes of the Rainbow have won the Crystal Bear in Berlin, it's marvellous to hear that in the beginning of the year. I'm looking forward the movie on screen in summer.

Last week was very cool. Each season have its own character and colour, for winter it is tranquility and dark. I like winter the most, it remains my mind peaceful and i can thus think more reasonably. Summer is good but i have often been dazzled under the hot weather.

One week to go HK marathon. I have did running practice since last spring, i wish i can finish my course with a pretty result. The only thing needed to worry about is that It's not likely for me to sleep well in the night before - the game will start at 6:30 AM and i don't know if i can get up at 5:00 AM that day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言